|Posted on March 24, 2020 at 8:55 PM||comments (0)|
Have you been washing your hands correctly?
With this recent outbreak of the dreaded Coronavirus disease #COVID-19, the message is everywhere - Make sure you are washing your hands. But, have you been doing this correctly?
I've outlined the steps for you below:
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold)
- turn off the tap and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap.
- Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
Make sure to like and follow!
|Posted on January 17, 2016 at 11:30 AM||comments (1)|
Definitely have to give thanks unto the Most High for His Guidance.
I've lost Love Ones in the past year and I know I'm not alone. https://youtu.be/qHEfe2OQvKc" target="_blank">R.I.P Rhonda.....Gone but never Forgotten.
Lots of persons start the year off making resolutions that most times never get accomplished. How can that be changed?
Give me your Feedback....:)